As the official commercialization partner of Luleå University of Technology, we’re proud to offer academics and industry unique services to facilitate and develop tailored win-win partnerships.
Challenge creative students to reimagine your offering or work closely with PhD students and leading professors to grow your competitive advantage. Let us help you navigate the 15,500 students, 810 academics and 69 research subjects of Luleå University of Technology to create the ideal partnership.
Read more about partnerships with Luleå University of Technology
Partnering with the university is an opportunity to connect with future talents, gain access to researchers with cutting-edge expertise that is relevant to stay ahead in your industry, not to mention research facilities and new development processes.Your collaboration can be anything between a morning seminar to a 20-year long strategic partnership, where the university follows your journey and you develop alongside each other.
Boost your subject with new collaborative projects with the business community. Here are a few ways we can help:
– Find long-term research partners
– Develop key industry relationships
– Find competitive student projects and guest lecturers
– Secure external funding for research projects
– Writing project applications
Partnerships can be initiated by either party. The process starts with setting up individual meetings to understand the needs of your organisation or project and map potential partnership areas. In the next phase, we set up a stakeholder meeting and create an initial action plan. Finally you select the best option moving forward. From this point we can help with applying for external funding and/or project administration.
Find out moreSend message
- Globally leading scientists with expertise critical achieving your goals.
- 16 000 creative and driven students from a top Sweden university
- State-of-the-art lab and test environments
- New methods of business development and innovation management
Business consulting with a unique cut. At the intersection of academia, business and govermnent, we mix regional development with classic consulting projects. Others have also browsed these services.See all